The eTouring all-rounders create the impression of agility. Unlike our eTrekking series with BOSCH mid-drive motors, the eTouring series relies on SHIMANO Steps drives.
The top-of-the-range model is the eTouring 12.9 with the new SHIMANO Steps EP8 motor, InTube 630 battery and 12x XT gear set. In contrast, the eTouring 8.8, which is positioned below the 12.9 in the range, is equipped with the E-7000 mid-drive motor and has 10 gears. Both models represent the rather dynamically oriented approach of touring pedelecs.
Designed as a sporty city cruiser, the eTouring 7 Series is equipped with the harmonious SHIMANO Steps drives and gear hubs. In addition, the top model eTouring 7.7 features the electromechanical Di2 Nexus-Inter 5E gear hub, which was developed purely for use on pedelecs, offers greater range and dispenses with the small starting gears, in which very few people in reality ride off.
The eTouring line’s selected equipment features also ensure a particularly high level of reliability:
- SCHWALBE Marathon GT Tour puncture-resistant tyres
- up to 80 Lux bright LED lighting
- Rear light with stoplight feature
- MIK system luggage rack, adapters allow for the fitting of RACKTIME and AVS systems on it
- Premium eBike components from ERGOTEC
- extra strong mudguards surrounding the tyres
- the tried-and-tested SR SUNTOUR suspension fork
- sporty comfortable SELLE ROYAL saddles
- frame lock